- This event has passed.
September 8, 2021 @ 08:30 - 09:30R395
Extensive research has been done over the years around Financial Anxiety, focusing on what factors influence specific client behaviour and correlate directly with levels of financial anxiety. In this article, we will explore this research in-depth.
No segment is immune. If we look at the research. 63% of clients earning between R 5000 and R 20 000, and 48% of clients earning in excess of R 20 000 indicated that they are either overwhelmed or experiencing high levels of financial stress (Old Mutual, 2020
Relevant information about the webinar
- We will explore the factors that cause Financial Anxiety, such as Financial Disorders, Financial Abuse, and the impact of potential and actual life transitions.
- We will examine how we can support our clients through financial coaching to experience less or no anxiety and live-in wonder, exploring a life of meaning now and in the future.
- Financial Advisers, Financial Planners, Financial Coaches;
- Accountants, tax practitioners;
- Broker Consultants and Account Managers;
- Sales and Branch Managers;
- Support staff;
- A yearning to do things better;
- Be hungry to learn and participate;
- Growth mindset;
- Drive to succeed no matter the circumstance;
- 1 hour
- Wednesday 8 September 2021 from 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM SA Time
- Live Online Event
- Will be available on Circulus Online within 48 hours after the live event.
- You will have to complete an assessment for CPD if you missed the live event. This will be available on Circulus Online.
- If you registered and paid for the webinar, but missed it, you will receive a code to purchase the recorded webinar on Circulus Online for R 0.
- Writing pad
- Laptop or tablet to watch the event on
- We await approval from our Professional Body.
Secure your seat
Limited spots available! Don’t postpone, book now below.