- This event has passed.
Financial Planning Refresher Live Online Event
April 8, 2020 @ 09:00 - 13:00R350
Financial Planning Refresher 2020 - Live Online Event
Financial Planning knowledge, skills and calculations are a crucial part of the equation. However, the other half of the technical financial planning equation is applying it in practice. And this what we designed our financial planning refresher to deliver for.
The goal is to use them effectively and wisely to:
- Determine if your plan, advice and recommendations have the intended impact you want;
- Being able to pull all areas of financial planning together and to “see” how a change in one area, impacts another;
- Identify crucial and relevant information from all the information available;
- Ask the best and most relevant questions;
- Devise different scenarios;
- Identify value adding opportunities;
- Identify business opportunities;
- Identify solutions outside of financial products;
- Build client confidence and trust;
- Reduce the risk for both your clients and your business.
Financial Planning knowledge, skills and calculations are a crucial part of the equation. However, the other half of the technical financial planning equation is applying it in practice.
The environment in which we operate continuously changes, and rapidly so, necessitating the need and responsibility to ensure we remain up to date. Often, we learn things, but we don’t get to use them regularly, leading to our knowledge on certain aspects to become a little rusty.
Our Financial Planning Refresher for 2020 is designed to help you get up to speed quickly in a way that enables you to apply everything in practice. We leave opportunities on the table when we miss important financial planning aspects.
Relevant information about the refresher
- We will be introduced to a new client who just started working;
- We will move with the client through the different life stages;
- We will create a financial plan for the client;
- We will review and adjust the plan as we move through the life stages;
- We will make recommendations in each instance.
- Financial Advisers who want to refresh themselves on the basics of financial planning;
- Broker Consultants who want to provide value to their panel;
- Para planners;
- Sales and Branch Managers who would like to refresh their knowledge;
- Support staff that help with the Financial Planning process.
- Know and understand the basic concepts across all Financial Planning areas – we do not teach the theory in this workshop;
- Have good knowledge about the different products available in the market;
- Be hungry to learn and participate;
- Budgeting and affordability
- Risk management and Financial Planning
- Savings and Investment Planning
- Education Planning
- Pre-Retirement Planning
- Options At-Retirement
- 4 hours
- Wednesday 8 April 2020 from 9.00 until 13.00.
- Live Online Event
- No. This is an exclusive live event presented online and it will not be available as a recording afterwards.
- Writing pad
- Calculator (just in case!)
- Laptop or tablet to watch the event on
- We await approval from our Professional Body.
Secure your seat
Limited spots available! Don’t postpone, book now below.