- This event has passed.
Estate Planning Refresher 2020
June 9, 2020 @ 09:00 - 12:00R350
Estate Planning Refresher 2020 - Live Online Event
We are over the moon to announce our next live online refresher: Estate Planning.
Estate Planning is almost always associated with a person passing away. But it is so much more than that.
The environment in which we operate continuously changes, and rapidly so, necessitating the need and responsibility to ensure we remain up to date. Often, we learn things, but we don’t get to use them regularly, leading to our knowledge on certain aspects to become a little rusty.
Our Estate Planning Refresher for 2020 is designed to help you get up to speed quickly in a way that enables you to apply everything in practice. We leave opportunities on the table when we miss important financial planning aspects. Not event considering the advice risk we incur.
Relevant information about the refresher
- Marital regimes in South Africa
- Intestate Succession
- Property and Deemed Property
- Deductions allowed by the Estate Duty Act
- Calculating Estate Duty
- Apportionment of Estate Duty
- Estate liquidity
- Tools and strategies
- All Financial Planners and Advisers providing Financial Planning advice to Businesses, Business Owners, and Individuals;
- Financial Planners and Advisers who have basic knowledge and want more in-depth knowledge and skills;
- Tax Practitioners assisting clients with Estate Planning or related advice;
- Para Planners or prospective Para Planners;
- Support Staff of Financial Advisers and Financial Adviser Practices who assists with preparing FNAs;
- Key Individuals managing and overseeing Representatives that provide advice to clients;
- Broker Consultants who want to provide better consulting services to Financial Advisers;
- Sales Managers working with teams of Financial Advisers;
- Accountants and Lawyers providing estate planning services;
- Fiduciary Practitioners and their staff;
- NQF6, 7 and 8 in Financial Planning Students.
- Know and understand the basic concepts of Estate Planning – we do not teach the theory in this workshop;
- Have good knowledge about the different products available in the market;
- Be hungry to learn and participate;
- 3 hours
- Tuesday 9 June 2020 from 9.00 until 12.00.
- Live Online Event
- No. This is an exclusive live event presented online and it will not be available as a recording afterwards.
- Writing pad
- Calculator (just in case!)
- Laptop or tablet to watch the event on
- We await approval from our Professional Body.
Secure your seat
Limited spots available! Don’t postpone, book now below.