This is a conversation that any and everyone must listen to. Vital information and insights are discussed.
We tackle the topic of financial abuse, one of the most common forms of abuse in the world. It is a problem that is becoming more visible every day.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is financial abuse?
- The scale of the problem and if it is real
- Who is impacted by financial abuse
- Are financial advisers and like professionals equipped to help victims and abusers suffering from financial abuse?
- The recently launched Financial Abuse Specialist™ Certification offered by Standard International
- Who will benefit from getting certified
- Could this become a new profession or career path?
For more information, visit the below links: